Pages

Wednesday, April 30, 2014

What Is Frederic Fekkai's Protein RX Reparative Shampoo?






Product Name: 
Frederic Fekkai Protein RX Reparative Shampoo, 
fekkai.com/PrX

Price: $30.00, 6.7 oz.
Type: Hair Product
Category: Shampoo

Review Headline: Frizz Free Soft Silky Hair
Overall Rating: 10 Great

The Claim: 
Shampoo removes damaging impurities and build-up while nourishing and detangling each strand.

Scent
I love the fresh scent of this gently fragranced line.

Result
From the first time I used this product, I noticed a difference in my hair texture. My hair is much softer, more manageable and the shampoo actually does detangle.

PinkyPriss Review: 
Product has a creamy, yet lightweight fluid texture that lathers very well giving you excellent coverage, so a little goes a long way.

Ease of Use
Both the shampoo and conditioner have an easy to use pump that dispenses a moderate amount of product. The packaging is solid, so the top will not break off to cause spills. No spills = No mess!

The best candidate
Personally, I have dry, frizzy, thick, wavy, long hair; but from what I have read, this line works well on most hair types.

Key/Notable Ingredients(s): 
Keratin, Silk Protein, and rich in emollients

Recommended Application:  
I prefer to shampoo and condition every other day, sometimes every two days. I wash my hair twice, first to loosen dirt, then to make sure it is squeaky clean. I use about four pumps to lather and massage product into each strand. Follow with conditioner in the same product line, as they are designed to work together.

Bottom Line
Overall I would highly recommend this product.  


No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your opinion?