Pages

Tuesday, July 3, 2012

What's in BeautyFix's Beauty Box, Spring 2012?

I have received my first ever Beautyfix beauty box. What is Beautyfix? Beautyfix is a seasonal beauty subscription program. For $49.99 per quarter, you can text and sample very high-end beauty products. Read more about Beautyfix and find a promotional code on the MakeupTalk Blog.

I spent $20, usually $50 without a promotional code, to receive this seasonal beauty box from Beautyfix. My shipment contained five full-sized products and three deluxe size samples of beauty items that I picked out and wanted to try.


For of $20 dollars I received eight new products valued at $298.11!  Follow link here, to figure out the value of your Beautyfix Box. Smart shoppers could get over three hundred dollars worth of beauty products for just, $19.99. Those who don't do their research could end up spending $50 on $25 worth of products. -Don't be one of them!


______________________________



DermaQuest - Skin Vitalight ($63.00)
- #1 in Top 8, Most Expensive Beautyfix Samples. Obviously, if this is the most valuable sample available to receive in my Beautyfix box, then I am most definitely going to try it. -Tough decisions. LOL






______________________________


3LAB - M Creme ($47.05)
- #2 in Top 8,  Most Expensive Beautyfix Samples. If, this cream is so unique that it contains stem cells from a Swiss apple tree that's going extinct, with only three trees left in existence, then I am sure as heck going to try it out!




______________________________


Kinerase - Photofacials Night Moisturizer ($41.06)
- #3 in Top 8, Most Expensive Beautyfix Samples. I've been looking into purchasing a potent night cream and now I don't have to look any further! I see this moisturizer contains two of my favorite skin care ingredients: Kinetin and Matryxl. Find out why I love those two ingredients when I post my review.





______________________________


Lisa Hoffman Beauty - Night and Day 2 Vitamin A and C Serum ($39.00)

- #2 in Top 8, Most Expensive Beautyfix Samples. Serums, in general, are a favorite of mine to sample. They are all so different. For example, they can feel gel-like in texture, while others are more liquid in consistency; Serums containing Vitamin C leave your skin glowing; Some, effectively moisturize your skin so you can do without a facial cream (still always wear SPF); and those chock-full of potent antioxidants help by increasing effectiveness of your daily sunscreen protection. ~Review coming soon...
______________________________


Chella - Enzyme Exfoliating Crema Mask ($30.00)
#7 in Top 8, Most Expensive Beautyfix Samples. Choosing this item to sample was an easy decision considering it's high in both value and size quantity. Of course, there is also the fact that I regularly treat my skin to facial masks at least fifteen days out of each month. ~This will come in handy





______________________________
Dermacyte - Oxygen Concentrate - Travel Size ($28.00) 
Did not make Top 8, but would have made Top 9. If, oxygen facial treatments at a spa are considered great for the skin, then an oxygen concentrate must be as well. -What do you think?
______________________________



Kronos - Krystal High Gloss Shine Spray ($35.00) 
Did not make Top 8 Most Expensive Beautyfix Samples. However, I was in desperate need a new shine spray, so I opted to sample this full size product.






______________________________

Jane Iredale - Magic Mitt ($15.00) 
Did not make Top 8 Most Expensive Beautyfix Samples. I was super stoked to see this product was up for grabs! I was actually just about to purchase it online the same week I saw it on the Beautyfix site. I had my eye on trying this item out since I first read about it back in 2010, in the New Beauty Magazine Fall 2010 Issue. ~Stand by for product review...



______________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is your opinion?